Realme Book Slim review: Tad expensive, but a whole lot better than peers

 


The laptop I had been using for on-the-go work stopped working soon after I, like many other Indian professionals, began work from home in early 2020. It was a 2016 model powered by Core i3 processor with integrated Intel graphics, 8GB RAM and 1TB hard disk drive storage. I thought it was a decent laptop for basic everyday use, but I was wrong. Since then I have not been recommending any Intel Core i3-powered laptop to anyone for work-from-home purpose.

Recently, when I began testing the Realme Book Slim laptop for this review, I had my reservations, simply because it was powered by the 11th Gen Intel Core i3 processor. But I had to change my mind after a while, partly because Realme seemed to have changed the rules set by legacy consumer PC makers. The Realme Book Slim was unlike any other laptop in the entry-level thin-and-light segment. Everything about the Realme Book Slim appeared novel. No wonder the laptop delivered an unmatched experience. Click Here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Understanding the impact of cookieless targeting in digital advertising

Garmin Fenix7 series, epix smartwatches launched in India: Details here

Facebook parent Meta's social VR platform Horizon hits 300,000 users